The New York Times is looking for a Travel Producer and a Travel Guides Producer to work in their New York Office. Both jobs involve working with the online travel site including producing content, working with the guidebook partner, producing photos, and original multimedia.
Requirements for both jobs:
– Demonstrated passion for travel writing and journalism.
– Writing and copy editing experience.
– Exceptional computer skills and familiarity with online media, including knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, multimedia production and other applications.
– Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a daily production environment.
– Familiarity with photo production strongly preferred.
– Ability to work a flexible night and weekend schedule as needed.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
To apply: Visit the Times’ employment website for more details.