• Managing authors/writers/revisers of assigned titles and working directly with them to ensure company standards are met and that manuscripts conform to series and production guidelines.
• Resolving book-related queries.
• Assisting in acquiring writers.
• Conducting photo research and ensures all photo rights are secured.
• Researching tourism/travel news and developments.
• Helping keep books on schedule.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
• Strong editing, rewriting, and map-proofing skills.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office including Excel and track changes in Word.
• Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Superb organizational skills.
• Mac familiar and ability to use InCopy a plus.
*Bachelor’s degree and 2 to 4 years of editorial publishing experience.*
Visit their applicant page. No phone calls or emails.