Here are a couple of NYC jobs for anyone in the market:
1.) The New York Times is looking for a Travel Guides Producer to work in their New York Office. Both jobs involve working with the online travel site including producing content, working with the guidebook partner, producing photos, and original multimedia.
– Demonstrated passion for travel writing and journalism.
– Writing and copy editing experience.
– Exceptional computer skills and familiarity with online media, including knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, multimedia production and other applications.
– Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a daily production environment.
– Familiarity with photo production strongly preferred.
– Ability to work a flexible night and weekend schedule as needed.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
To apply: Send a resume to [email protected]
2.) A soon-to-be-launched women’s travel site in Brooklyn, NY is looking for its first editorial intern.
– Exhibit a passion for writing and travel
– Posses significant editorial or journalism experience, whether academic or professional
– Be able to multitask and work in a self-directed environment
– Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal
– Meet strict deadlines and develop editorial schedules
To Apply: Visit the job posting at Media Bistro.